Thursday, March 17

Vitacost Haul

It was time to replenish my staple products. The only new item is the sample size of Giovanni Direct Leave-in. I suggest sample sizes, if they have them, when trying out new products just in case you don't like them.


32 oz Aloe Vera Gel- $4.27
8 oz Hemp Seed Oil- $6.74
16 oz Castor Oil- $5.71
16 oz Dr. Woods Black Soap with Shea Butter- $4.70
Sample Size 2.0z of Giovanni Direct Leave-in- $1.22
11oz Aubrey Organics White Camellia Ultra Smoothing Conditioner $8.09
Shipping- $4.99

Total: $35.72



So if you follow my blog, I purchased products from iherb.com last month. But prices were only better then Vitacost because I was a first time customer and didn't have to pay shipping and had a small discount. Of course I compared prices before ordering and vitacost came in cheaper.So, vitacost it was. I was thinking about going to Whole Foods to get these, but I figured it would cost me 5 dollars of gas to get there..haha..and online prices are typically less anyways.  

3 comments:

  1. Hola, Your blog is so cute.

    Do you plan to do a review of "16 oz Dr. Woods Black Soap with Shea Butter"? I think I want to buy it.
    I blog at http://prissymum.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! :-D

    Yes, I do plan on doing a review on the soap. But I really like it. It's lighter then Dr. Bronners and I use it as a face wash, body gel and shampoo.
    Off to check out your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i super love dr.woods shea butter liquid black soap, i always buy the 32oz size, and the regular liquid black soap of dr.woods, i love them both, in fact i rather use the black soap with shea butter of dr.woods. my skin feels so soft and clean!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Have a question or comment? Leave it here!
I will get back to you ASAP!